|1/14/2016 by mdc|
|Matthew Spizziri reports that Alabama Graphite Corp. announced the following corporate update on its 100%-owned flagship Coosa Graphite Project located in east-central Alabama, USA, and secondary-processed, specialty coated spherical graphite development progress.|
Without question, 2015 proved to be an exciting year for AGC, during which time the Company accomplished several mission-critical operational and technical goals and objectives, including, but not limited to:
1. Coosa Graphite Project expanded 2015 diamond drill program.
2. Coosa Graphite Project 200-ton bulk sample extraction and preparation.
3. Commencement of AGC specialty battery-ready graphite development work for use in lithium-ion batteries.
4. The appointment of leading graphite industry expert, George C. Hawley as Senior Technical Advisor and Chairman of the Company Technical Advisory Board.
5. Construction and commissioning of the Coosa Graphite Project 200-ton Pilot Plant by Oliver Peters at SGS Mineral Services.
6. Updated Coosa Graphite Project NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate by Metal Mining Consultants Inc.
7. Achieving 99.99% Cg purity across all flake sizes (exceeding the 99.95% Cg threshold for battery-grade graphite) via AGC proprietary low-temperature thermal purification process.
8. Successful completion of a PEA by independent engineering firm AGP Mining Consultants Inc., which indicates a potentially low-cost project with potentially positive economics.
9. AGC has materially advanced the development of the Coosa Graphite Project and has enhanced the Company prospects in the American market for superior-quality, high-performance specialty graphite products.