AquaChem is a groundwater software package specifically designed for anyone working with water data. This software is ideally suited for water projects requiring management, analysis and reporting of groundwater quality data. AquaChem’s analysis tools cover a wide range of functions and calculations used for analyzing, interpreting and comparing water quality data. These tools include simple unit transformations, charge balances, statistics and sample mixing to more complex functions such as correlation matrices and geothermometer calculations. These powerful analytical capabilities are complemented by an extensive selection of commonly used geochemical plots and graphs to represent the chemical characteristics water quality data.
Why Choose AquaChem?
1. Simple and easy analysis of water quality data
2. Effortless and flexible data importing and exporting
3. Over 25 essential geochemical plots and graphing techniques including piper, schoeller, scatter, box and whisker, stiff
4. Intelligent handling of non-detect results.
5. Automatic geochemical calculations of water type, sum of anions, sum of cations, ion balance, TDS, hardness and more.
6.Extensive suite of statistical calculations for water quality analysis including trend analyses, alert levels, outlier tests, test for normality and more.
7. Integrated geochemical modeling with PHREEQC (available from the USGS).
8. Water quality exceedence reports for multiple water quality standards.
9. Automatic ready-made reports.